Thursday, June 15, 2006

sick and wrong

This day has been spent consoling a precious one year old who has not felt so hot for the past three days. Or, actually, he has felt so hot, very hot, 103 degrees to be exact. Tyler has come down with something and will see the doctor late this afternoon.

in the meantime brother is giving him cuddles

another thing that is sick and wrong - Micah eating lunch and getting his hands on the ketchup - literally!

and that's not all!....

I may not be traveling the globe or working a high-power job, but each day has enough adventure to make me laugh, keep me busy, and wear me out.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor little Tyler... I pray that he feels better soon. As for the sneaky little Micah, he knows how to make a good mess. Hope you are having a good day and I miss you!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Dev said...

Oh Ash, such an adventure! I really hope little Tyler is better soon. Also, I wanted to tell you, you are not just my blentor, you are also my ...oh...I was trying to make up a combo for mom mentor, but that is just mentor. which you are. in every sense. love you so much, and miss you!

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw! poor the leej. he better feel better by friday, because i expect EVERYONE to celebrate my homecoming. no exceptions. ok just kidding. but i do hope he gets better.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Wearing a Man-Skirt (for now) said...

Micabal Lecter

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home