Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Bee Bee


Aunt Annie gave Tyler a monkey once for a present, and recently, Micah has decided that HE loves the monkey and must be with it all the time. We went for a ride in the stroller and Micah really wanted to bring the monkey. I asked him "Micah, what's the monkeys name?" and he thought for a minute and then said, "It's Bee Bee."

Now micah wants Bee Bee to eat his meals with him. He plays peekaboo with Bee Bee. He makes Bee Bee sneeze and puts his hand over his mouth and says, "a a a achooo." He knows it's Tylers monkey, so he still lets Bee Bee take naps with Tyler.


I can't believe how cute he is.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

sooo cute! You are becoming a really awesome photographer, ash!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are my desktop wallpaper now. I'm so happy that Bee Bee is loved!

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy and Ashley! It seems like forever! If you get the chance, my email is daniswisher@yahoo.com. You should email me so we can catch up. The boys are growing up! They are so beautiful! Congrats on the doula thing too! :)

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish we were closer. I hope all is well with you guys, looks like the boys are getting bigger every time you post pics. Missing you all tons.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home