Sunday, April 30, 2006

my birthday!!


YAY! It was my birthday, and it was so much fun!!!!
I spent the weekend celebrating with family and friends, and getting valuable phone calls from those who couldn't celebrate with me. My parents came out for the weekend, and it was so wonderful to see them. I got to introduce my mom to anthropologie for the first time, and we enjoyed sweet time together shopping and eating and laughing.

My dad got to take Micah to the golf store to put numerous times, and now the employees there know little micah by name.

For my birthday, my parents hung out with the boys and we went out with Bret & Megan and Andrew & Melinda for dinner to a hibachi steak house and then to a movie - Akeelah and the Bee. The dinner was INCREDIBLE, and the movie was great. What a treat to dress up, go out with friends, and have a night out.



Here I am sporting my hott birthday presents from Jeremy: a b-day outfit, and beautiful new bedding from anthropologie.

good reminders from the weekend: I really am still a woman! I love sudoku!! My family and friends love me so very much! Hibachi steakhouses are the best food ever! When shopping is a rare occurence, I appreciate it so much more, and have a blast! My babies are the cutest little monkeys ever! My husband is too good to me!
for those of you I wasn't with, I missed you. For those whom I was with, THANKS!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

Wow, Ash, you look hot!!! Glad you had so much fun! Hope you can come visit me ASAP!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sexy mama! you look so pretty ash...i'm glad your birthday was so much fun!

11:11 PM  
Blogger David and Natalie Mash said...

Hey Ashley,
You look beautiful! You are such a great photographer too! I love the invention of blogs! I look yours up all the time, even though I don't write that often. It is kind of like I am spying on you! Maybe we can see you guys this summer. We could meet in Lincoln! Love you, Natalie

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ash... I've been checking out your blog ever since Lisa told me about it, but just found out I can actually leave comments. :) Happy Late Birthday!!!
I love checking out your pics of the boys and seeing what's going on in your life... it makes me feel like I'm not missing out on your life. :)
Love you much!!!
-Kaidi

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swit Swoo! Gorgeous! You are sooooooo beautiful, doll <3

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home