Monday, March 27, 2006

It's a Wonderful Life

Amidst the busy-ness of life, I haven't been able to update the blog much. My time on blogger has mostly been spent developing my new business site: www.ashleydoula.blogspot.com, and the new soma Christou site: www.somachristou.blogspot.com. Time in general has been spent hanging out as a family, working on the new service, practicing with the new band, developing my business, continuing education for that, attending my first birth as a doula, and having a very special visitor from Colorado: DEVON! Below is a pic of that visit. It was so great to see this incredible woman who has been my best friend since she was in 7th grade, and I in 8th. I am amazed that through all of these years and life stage changes, we have never been closer.

pray for us if you get a chance:
for the new service, that we would be prepared, and that people would come and experience Jesus
for my starting business as a doula, that God would bring me the right clients and give me the emotional and physical strength I need to support them in labor.
for our kids, that they would be well and Micah would be healed (has had a fever of 104 the past 2 days)
for our extended family, Jeremy's grandmom and my nana have both been in the hospital ill.
for our friend Devon, who moves with her husband in a couple of months to accept a teaching job in New York City
for our friend Sarah, who is moving to Mexico to start a ministry house for orphaned/troubled teenage girls

1 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

Thanks Ash!! I had so much fun with you and I am amazed at our friendship! Can't wait till you come visit me in NYC! Did you see my blog yet? Love ya!

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home