Thursday, November 22, 2007

*snow*

The boys were filled with wonder, I began playing Sufjan Stevens' Christmas album, pulled on my uggs, and pulled out the camera. Why?? Because it SNOWED!!!!!!!!
Now, it can officially be the holiday season. The boys LOVED it, and we frantically threw my shoes on them (tyler wearing my pumas, and micah wearing my all stars), put on their knitted hats, and ran outside to snap some pics, because in Kansas/Missouri, you never know when it will snow again, or how long it will last. No, toto, we're not in Colorado anymore, but it felt like it for a few hours!!
I loved the wonder in micah's eyes - this look describes how I felt

beautiful tyler, brought to you by Gap kids. just kidding ;)

and of course, they had to introduce their trains to their first now!!


hug it out, brothers

and when we went out in our coats, micah found that the snow had changed things that we didn't expect.


And so, we are embracing the changing of seasons, and realizing (to all of our southern cali photographer friends) that yes, there might be some advantages to living where we do!! We will be spending the holiday with the big Parsons family, and hope you all have a great day of giving thanks!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger gabriel ryan said...

these pictures are darling! tell jeremy that gabriel needs to teach me how to surf first!! haha.. snowboarding of course is first. you guys are great! happy holidays!! -carlie

11:09 PM  
Blogger rachel rianne said...

cute.
really cute.
i'm privileged to get to be around them occasionally.
all my love.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am amazed at your gift Ash! I am so glad that you are using to capture your two (not so little) little ones. I love the look in their eyes! The girls can't wait for you to come take pics of them!
Love ya!

1:11 AM  
Blogger Jerry in Tampa said...

Love your images! You have a GORGEOUS family!

Jerry in Tampa

6:59 PM  
Blogger March said...

such cute!

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home