Sunday, August 19, 2007

drumroll, please!!!!!


Unless you've been hiding under a rock for the past 8 months, or you're just one of those people who looks at blogs of people you don't know - you know that I started a photography business this year that has totally taken off. In addition to 15 weddings so far, I have had the blessing of taking thousands of photos of many, many people. And, if you know me, you know that this is a perfect fit for me because I love people, and I love seeing and capturing them through the lense of my camera. So, it's a HUGE thrill for us to be able to announce the launch of the new website for ashley parsons photography:
www.ashleyparsons.com
The site is still incomplete, as there are some more pics that need to be added to the gallery, but for now, I am glad to release it and encourage you to check up in a few more weeks if you want to see even more.
If you want to keep up on what we are doing in regards to the business, or updates of my professional work, check the blogsite:
www.ashleyparsonsphotography.blogspot.com

Thank you all for the encouragement you have offered so far in this grand year of 2007! It has been overwhelming the support you have all given me in my work and it has really been what has given me the guts to jump head first into this endeavor.
It's a totally wild ride, and I am thrilled to share it with you all!
I also want to say a special thanks to our good friend, Zak, for designing the most kick-arse website I could have ever imagined!

Lovingly,
ash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home