Friday, August 10, 2007

busy month!!

I cannot believe it has been one month since I posted on here. So much has happened and life has been incredibly busy! Apart from being parents of increasingly active and animated 2 & 3 year old boys, Jeremy changing jobs, housesitting for some friends for 2 weeks, and me photographing 3 weddings, life has been nuts!! Amidst the craziness, there have been some added joys - the collage details a few of them for you.
1. A great "annual" summer visit from our dearest parent friends - the Kayls. Don't ask me how we did it for a week with 5 boys under the age of 4 in one house, the parents were outnumbered by the children - It was a miracle, but we had an incredible time together.
2. My good friend, lauren, got engaged! To celebrate, we went out to the Plaza to eat - that's her beautiful pave' engagement band on a pack of sweet&lo. And, to top it all off, yours truly is their wedding photographer!! It will be the first wedding I have photographed close friends, and I can't wait!!
3. Jeremy, the world's greatest husband, took me away to a beautiful little bed and breakfast in Parkville for some time away from our busy lives. It was also a celebratory weekend, talking about his job change, and getting excited for what's next with the photography business. It was a wonderful time just enjoying each other, relaxing, walking around that charming little town. I love the HOT picture of him on the railroad tracks. I increasingly believe that he may be the funniest guy on the planet. To keep up on him, and check out his brilliant musings, check out his blog at: www.jeremyparsons.blogspot.com
4. My dear friend, Genny, who is shown pregnant in one of the last images went into labor and yours truly was there to be her doula. I was proud and honored to assist Genny through a beautiful, all natural childbirth - just what she wanted! She was a rockstar, and had a BEAUTIFUL baby girl - Lucy! Congrats, Walker Fam! We love you.



so that's all for now. thanks for checking in.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

cute collage, nice photo skills! it was great talking to you today! hope you have fun with your dad. love you!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You are amazing!! The girls loved looking at your photography site. They said "I want her to take pics at my wedding!" I am so proud of you and your skills! I miss you a ton! Come to Mexico!
Love ya!

7:10 PM  
Blogger hootenannie said...

You HAVE to teach me how to do this collage stuff this fall! And maybe I'll spring for a kickass camera, too, so I can be just like you.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ashley...i haven't checked the blog in a while so what a nice surprise to see all your recent posts. i continue to be amazed by your beautiful pictures! you better watch out or you might be hired for my wedding (if that ever happens :)! hope you and your boys are well!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

This is sister Sarah. I have given in to the fad. And I too am in to the collage.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home