Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Maryland, we love you!

On our countries independence day, the entire Parsons family set out for the Eastern Shore of Maryland for a trip that will always be in our memories as one of the most dear times we have ever had together. We went there to mourn the loss of Ruth Parsons, Jeremy's grandmother, and found there great joy and hope there in celebrating history, beauty, the smell of salt water, the taste of fresh fried seafood, and the overwhelming gift of family. These are some of the images I walked away with. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger hootenannie said...

I LOVE MARYLAND TOO!!!! I swear I do. You might not be able to tell from my blog post, but my love is deep and soulful.

Like my love for my family. :)

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, love the pics! You have a great eye for photography! It was really great to see you all last week!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home