Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

I am behind on blogging, and there are many catch up posts to come, but since it's father's day, and since we're so proud of our eldest son for being just hilarious, I had to post this today!
I love you Dad - have a great day with all mom has planned for you in Georgia!!
Paul/Dad - we are blessed to celebrate with you this afternoon, and to have you close!
and Jeremy - this video is further proof that you are the best dad our boys could ever have! I love you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

That's hilarious. Leave it to Micah to steal the show! Can't wait to see the little bug-and all of you. Thanks so much for the encouragement today! Love you

8:15 PM  
Blogger hootenannie said...

"This is the daaaaaaayyy!!!!"

HITLER SIGN!

Oh my goodness. SO CUTE.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home