Thursday, November 02, 2006

trick or treat?



This halloween was spent with close friends and family - The Smiths, their family, and our Grandmom. The boys loved being in costume and Micah had so much fun going around to houses with his best friend Anabelle (he recently told me "anabelle's my favorite girl, mommy!") and eating candy.

First was a trip to see "Big Grandmom" (what Micah named her) in the nursing home


Then we went off to have dinner with everyone, and Melinda out did herself with a fall feast!


Then it was time to go trick or treating. I don't think Micah ever actually said, "trick or treat" at a house. He knew how to, but each time a new door would open, his jaw would drop, he would stare wide-eyed at the person inside and hold out his little bag for treats. It was too cute.








And the scariest picture of all.....micah's blair witch picture

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh.my.gosh.

i wish i could have been there!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are TOO MUCH. So cute! And tell Melinda, "holy smokes" about her table!!!! Such bounty!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Dev said...

The costumes were adorable! I was just remembering Tyler's Santa costume last year. That seems not so long ago! Love you

5:09 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Those pictures made my day! What precious little ones you have. I love those cheesy little smiles. I miss you a ton and love you!

9:23 PM  
Blogger jen & kyle said...

I am so scared right now! Bustin out the tigg outfit with eyore on the side! Nice!!! Way to go with the blair witch shot!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home