Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thanksgiving


What a joyous thanksgiving we had! My parents came into town, and we celebrated with them, Jeremy's Parents, Great Grandmom, and Sarah came home from college. Although we greatly missed Annie and Becca, we made special memories and had such a wonderful holiday!




The food was incredible, my mom and mom-in-law make an excellent cooking team!
Micah helped make the rolls with aunt Rah Rah.
Unfortunately, Tyler slept through the entire dinner, but he had fun the rest of the day when he was awake.
Happy Late Thanksgiving from us to you!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww I love the pictures! I want the one of you and I (ashley) sent to me because I lahv it. And you. See you soon!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home