Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas Party, Brunch, and a Happy Birthday!



The past week has been packed full of great fun with great people. How blessed we are that God brought us to Kansas City and that he has blessed us with such incredible people. Wednesday night, we enjoyed a Christmas open house at the Parsons along with about 40 friends from the church. A lot of them are members of the core group for the new service, and others were just good friends that we haven't seen in awhile and were thankful to see....







Then, Thursday morning was time for the mornings for moms Bible Study program that I am a part of to have our Christmas brunch and gift exchange. It was such a wonderful blessing to be with all of these ladies once more before the holidays, and after much battling and stealing, everyone seemed to be quite happy with their Christmas gifts. I got the Panera Bread gift card - YAY!! (sorry Christy, haha) Lots of love to all of you ladies! You all are beautiful women, and I can't wait to study Captivating after Christmas!




The following night was ladies night as Sara, Beth Kelly, Darcy and I celebrated Melinda's birthday!!! It was a great ladies night - we went to Bravo for dinner and then to see the new Usher movie - "In the Mix" Needless to say, it was a night full of laughing and being silly girls as we celebrated the gift of MELINDA. Happy Birthday, dear one, I love you!!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD PICTURES! I love Micah.

Oh - and my friend Margaret Shoop is totally in the Usher movie. Some nightclub scene where everyone has to run outside really fast. She's dancing in the club, and then everyone has to run - and Usher totally grabs her waist on the way out. Yeah. She's THAT hot. :)

One week til I'm there!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I would try leaving a comment! I am just checking out your pics at work and missing you all tons! I'm glad you're having such a great christmas time! Movie rec: Chronicles of Narnia. Have you seen it? It is awesome. So is Pride and Prejudice, Ash. Love you guys! Call me! Dev

8:33 AM  
Blogger Wenni Donna said...

Really happy to see Christmas and birthday party celebrations. Good to see everyone enjoyed. I too arranged a small Christmas party at one of local Venues in San Francisco where did some lovely creative arrangements along with delicious food. All my invitees loved my efforts.

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home