Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Christmas in Colorado


After a long night of driving, we arrived in our home state of Colorado. It was apparent driving accross the border that no matter how far we roam, Colorado always has that home feeling, and seeing the sign welcoming us back to "Colorful Colorado" was wonderful. So far, we have been here 3 full days, and they have been wonderful. Jeremy and I managed to both get pink eye, and I got larengitis and lost my voice but it is back now and our pink eye is clearing up due to a trip to urgent care on Saturday. We have had such wonderful time with my parents, and the boys are just loving being around them and having lots of fun and cuddles. Today, Jeremy and I go back home to Greeley to see friends and stay overnight. Then we will spend tomorrow there and come back tomorrow night bringing Becca with us and then the Thanksgiving festivities begin. What an interesting week - Christmas (we had it last night because we all won't be together for Christmas) and then Thanksgiving. Well, here are some pics for yall to enjoy. We love you all and, odds are, if you're reading this - we miss you too!!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, aaahhh! Those little boys are almost as beautiful as Elizabeth's house looks! It looks like a magical time, and I'm glad to see Micah in his new birthday outfit! Stay safe! love, Grandmom

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tylug is in a high chair! And Micah has a keyboard! I hope he plays it like he played the xylophone in that DVD you guys made.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved seeing pictures of everyone! I am glad you had such a great holiday. Blessings to you.
love, jamie josephine

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home