Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Smitten at age 2


Today's High:
Micah, our almost 2 year old, went to the park to play and met his first little girl friend. Her name was Ritanna, and he called her "tanna." They played together for an hour until it was time to go. as we left, he was waving and saying "bye bye, tanna." As we began to walk away, she ran upto him, put her little hands on his face, and planted a big kiss right on his lips. He said her name all the way home, and as I put him down for naptime he said "night night, tanna" When I asked him if he loved her he said "yeah...kiss" and put his fingers up to his lips. He is obviously smitten, and only at the age of 2!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's the cutest story I've ever heard. What a cute little guy. I only wish I could be home with you guys in the family today! I love you all so much. Save some kisses for me for later today.

Daddy

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like he's taking after his Momma! Her first boyfriend was in the kindergarden "kresch" in Switzerland. She was three. He was three. He called her his little chou-chou!! :-)

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best little mini on the PLANET!

Auntie Ooonis

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home